Have a Blast with the Parent Bloggers Network
You know you need a real date with your husband when...
- You can find his cell phone number in your phonebook without looking.
- You talk over important issues while preparing the lawn for mowing.
- You would talk while mowing, but the mower's too loud, and you're not fluent in Sign Language -- yet.
- You say "I love you" by filling each other's vehicles with gas.
- You leave email messages for each other at work saying, "Check your home email."
- You look at each other and say, "When did you get a haircut?"
- The last serious discussion you had together involved rototilling and compost -- two weeks ago.
- You text message him with baseball results -- because he's at work and you're chaperoning a field trip to the ballpark.
- He text messages you with his opinion on the football game you're watching -- because he's working on the sideline, and you're at home with the kids. ("That was a fumble!")
- Both of you come home with bunny food and greet each other with, "I thought I was supposed to buy bunny food, not you."
- Neither of you come home with bunny food, and you stare at the hungry rabbits and say to each other, "I thought you were going to buy bunny food."
- Watching Jeopardy together is the most romantic part of your day.
- He complains that his nickname on your blog is boring.