Monday, April 02, 2012

Home Sweet Cubicle - the sequel

Readers, you saw the mess before I unpacked all the boxes of teachers' manuals and other important resources. You could have followed up with the eventual "after" shot. Still later, Flat Stanley made a visit to my cubicle.

It's still my cube, and it's evolved a bit. Typical of me, everything important is within reach. It's hard to do otherwise in a space this small! In this small shot, you can get a glimpse of teachers' manuals, see the files trays that hold my plans for the week, and browse the cubicle survival kit that includes my tissue box (Packers cover, a perfect gift for the Green Bay Packers stockholder in your life), coffee cup (Teaching Wisconsin to Read), and animals.


Animals?

Of course I have animals in my cubicle. Doesn't everybody?
I hope Paddington, Snoopy, and Fluffy don't get lonely while I'm on spring break.
Or maybe I should hope they're not hosting a wild cubicle party.

Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.