Friday, June 15, 2007

Good morning, and good news

I resist checking my school email during breaks, especially summer. Both my left and right brain need a mental break from the stress of the school year. I check in once a week at first, and then less often as I begin to relax and let go of the year's baggage.

I checked in this morning and found this piece of correspondence.

"The reviews of your articles are back. The decision is that we should publish these in the fall issue of the WSRA Journal. Congratulations! Thank you for thinking of the WSRA Journal for your work."

I think this calls for a toast. Coffee, of course, in my Wisconsin State Reading Association mug.



Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger la bellina mammina said...

Congrats! Love the cup.

6/15/2007 9:57 AM  
Blogger Club 166 said...

Way to go! No snarky comments from reviewers, no corrections, just published straight out. Nice.

Joe

6/15/2007 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I've thoroughly enjoyed perusing your blog and will visit again.

Thanks for stopping by my place. And good luck with your garage sale. :)

6/17/2007 12:04 AM  
Blogger shannon said...

congratulations are in order!

6/17/2007 11:03 AM  
Blogger Day Dreamer said...

Oh, way to go! Fantabulous!

6/17/2007 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.