Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Daisy's Top Ten List: #4 is TRUE

4. My favorite teams are the Green Bay Packers, The Milwaukee Brewers, and Gryffindor House Quidditch.

Yes, yes, and yes.

Oh, and the Packer Petunias are thriving.



* * * * * * * *



MamaBlogga has suggested another Group Writing Project, one I couldn't resist. Her topic is: "Three Things I'd Like my Children to..." and then it's open ended. Scribbit, in a departure from her usual cheery self, wrote a serious yet optimistic post about "Three things I'd like my children to appreciate." Jordan, the MamaBlogga herself, has a growing list of all submissions, including links so that you can read them yourself.
Reading Scribbit's monthly Write-Away contests can be fascinating. I've found many, many good blogs and read too many great posts to count. This Project looks quite promising in that vein. If you'd like to read my post on the topic, it'll be up tomorrow in honor of Love Thursday. If you'd like to enter, the link will also be up tomorrow.

Labels: , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Believer in Balance said...

I'm so glad you posted about this! I hadn't come across MamaBlogga in my travels yet. I'm going to enter! Hmmm. What three things do I want my children to...

6/27/2007 1:29 PM  
Blogger Scribbit said...

Yes, that post was a little different than my normal stuff but that's the beauty of working without an editor, right? :)

Thanks for mentioning it and for linking, hope you're having a great week . . .

6/29/2007 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.