Thursday, January 05, 2012

Dear World; you're kidding, right?

Dear Clinic That Shall Not be Named;
If the best advice you can offer is, "Talk to a person next time," your system might be broken. Just sayin'.

Dear Pharmacy with Recorded Messages;
If the best advice you can offer is, "Talk to a person next time," your system might be broken. Yeah. Uh-huh.

Dear Forrest;
Those boxes of designer chocolates often have a map inside the top cover. Look for it.

Dear Clinic That Shall Not be Named;
Your online messaging system has major glaring weaknesses. After its failure, I suffered through listening to a recorded message while on hold - a recorded message telling me how I could "take control of my own health care" by using the online messaging system. Ahem.

Dear Pharmacy Tech;
If your recorded message tells me I have no refills left, why would I call to see if my refill is ready?

Dear Clinic:
Do you really, honestly, truly have no way of recording a concern? No way to prevent this kind of mistake from recurring?

Dear Chuck;
Can we please order take-out for supper tonight? I have no brainpower or energy left.

Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Maddy said...

I used to think those automatic thingies were very useful, but because they're voice activated and it's always so noisy around here I prefer to yell at a real person.

1/05/2012 6:02 PM  
Anonymous Petunia said...

It's awful to fight with a thing which cannot listen, and which tells you exactly what to do, repeating itself over and over . . . . no matter that the thing it tells you to do is impossible or wrong.
Yes to the take-out. The answering machine has sucked your energy and brainpower yet again. Tomorrow, just maybe, you will find the energy to locate a human to help.

1/05/2012 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. I hate it when I get the automated voice on the phone.

1/06/2012 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.