Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Since school started...

Since school started, I haven't --

  • gone thrift store shopping
  • prepared a donation box for Goodwill
  • gotten out my winter Packers gear
  • brought in firewood
  • redecorated the fireplace mantel
Why does any of that matter? Well...

I create holiday gifts from thrift store finds, and that takes time. If I start now, I might find some decent baskets for my homemade goodies.
I have a pile of potential donations sitting in the corner of my bedroom. These pieces were taking up space in my dresser; now they're taking up space on my floor.
Packer gear? Good heavens, need you ask? My pink Packers polo won't last into December - maybe not even November.
As for the fireplace, it's fireplace weather. Damp, cool, not enough to turn the heat on, just enough that a fire in the fireplace will take the edge off the dampness.
The current display of Amigo's awards is a special collection. Since the Brewers are in the MLB playoffs and the Super Bowl Champion Packers started out 3-0, I think it's time for a sports themed mantel again.

There you have it; my October goals. Can I do it? Maybe. In between cataract surgeries and schools testing trips and who knows what else....

Labels: , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Angel said...

Good luck with your goals... Hopefully fall won't speed by as fast as summer did!

9/28/2011 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Jen on the Edge said...

I'm sure you'll plow through your goals this month. It's a reasonable list and nothing should take too much time. Good luck.

10/01/2011 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.