- The rain barrels are full.
- Lake Okaybyme has reappeared in the backyard.
- I squished across a grassy swamp to get to the compost bin last night. My shoes are still damp.
- Sun mixed with clouds today - I hope the scattered showers scatter far away from here.
- I'm on my third cup of coffee.
- A chipmunk is running across the deck again and again, almost like doing laps.
- Amigo and I might go to Cars 2 this afternoon.
- Birds are hopping in and out of my garden enjoying the worm feast. The old CDs as scarecrows turned out to be a failed experiment. Darn.
- Hey - how did that chipmunk get in by the tomatoes? Did it float? Build a small ark?
- Young wild bunny definitely lives under or near our deck. That's fine with me, but I wish the small furry creature would stop eating my mums.
- Someone in the neighborhood is mowing their lawn. I can't imagine the grass is dry enough. Ours certainly isn't. By the time it's dry, the grass may be a foot tall!
All in all, it's a typical day in the neighborhood. I'll take it. Life is wet, but life is good.
Labels: family life, garden, Random Thoughts