Sunday, May 08, 2011

A Mother's Garden

My garden is only just started. I've put in the bean and pea seed and a few shallots and onions. Mine isn't nearly as well fenced in as this one.

Of course, I'm only fending off bunnies, squirrels, and woodchucks.



Since I don't have to worry about monkeys, I think I'll sit back and have a cup of coffee and relax. Weather permitting, I'll see if I can get a few more seeds in. To me, that's a renewing and relaxing Mothers' Day.


Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to have a good fence around my veggie gardens. We see huge tracks that I'm hoping are only dogs. We have coyotes and such here. At least they are only meat eater though! Happy Mother's Day!

5/08/2011 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine--keeping MONKEYS out of a garden;)

5/09/2011 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not nice to call children monkeys ;)

5/09/2011 12:50 PM  
Anonymous Terri said...

I love your garden and I really love the sign. I used to love gardening but I don't have the time anymore, and an aching back to boot, so I visit the Farmer's Market often.
Terri

Terri's Little Haven

5/13/2011 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.