Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Everyday Packers Decor

Decor? Heck, this is just part of the household. Nothing is fancy. Readers, were you wondering why I hadn't posted any Packers pictures? I mean, you know I hang green and gold ornaments on my Christmas tree. You know I sip coffee from a Lombardi mug that sits on a cheese coaster. With the Super Bowl and my Green Bay Packers in mind, let's take a brief tour.

This title towel keeps my new bread machine dust free in between uses.


Nap time means Packer blanket throws and green & gold Happy Feet slippers!


Let's head upstairs.
In the bathroom, I can wash up with a classic and well-used Green Bay washcloth.

In Amigo's room, tiny rabbit Krumpet hangs out in a Green Bay Packers bean bag chair.


And last but never least, Amigo sleeps in classic Green Bay Packers sheets.


These are just a few examples of the way the Packers infiltrate our lives every day - or simple evidence that yes, we are true fans in this household. Any questions? There will be a quiz on Sunday night.

Labels: , ,

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Flea said...

Oh my! What fun!

2/02/2011 11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Pack! You have a LOT of team spirit!

2/02/2011 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.