Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday thoughts

Maybe I'm overworked. Maybe I'm just feeling a little cabin fever. But really, why has this robin been around our house for so long? Most of his friends headed south last fall. He stayed through the winter. He must be freezing his tailfeathers.

And who is this? Did I really work one of my students to the bone? Has he or she really collapsed and wasted away to nothing in the Book Nook?

I'm not sure, but I think it is sporting a few artificial joints, too. Did this one get retained in fourth grade a few too many times?


Perhaps it's just the season. I think I'd better turn off the camera - or at least start teaching a new science unit!

Labels: , ,

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy Jeute said...

Good lord, your working your students to death! I've heard of dedication but come on...(LOL)
And as for the robin, you must have some really great seed!!!

2/21/2010 7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the hardest time of winter. Amen.

2/22/2010 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.