gather a few holiday CDs to bring to school
wrap birthday presents for Chuck and La Petite
empty dishwasher (ugh)
clean kitchen (double ugh)
I really live a boring life. Let's see if I can liven this up a little.
Gather holiday CDs to bring to school
- must be intrumental for playing in class, no audible lyrics for students to notice and bring home tales of teacher playing music that might possibly have religious significance in a public school classroom
- a few fun collections for ME so I can listen to music that brings me to my Happy Place while I'm working and the kids are out for recess
- Debate leaving classroom door closed (heat functions better that way) or open (to share the good tunes)
Wrap presents for Chuck and La Petite
- Darn these December birthdays!
- Amigo will want to be part of the process. We have fun putting gifts together.
- I'm still serious about not buying wrapping paper. We have plenty of alternatives, and they'll look good.
- Storing gifts will be easier after they're wrapped. I won't have to hide them.
Empty Dishwasher (still ugh)
- Chuck and I have mastered the art of procrastinating. The one who needs something from the clean dishes first ends up dealing with the dishwasher.
- Chuck and I have mastered the art of turning a blind eye to the dirty dishes - almost. I usually cave first; I can't handle having the small counter space covered with dirty dishes for long.
Clean kitchen (still double ugh)
- It's such a tiny space we really can't let it clutter up. There's not much counter, which makes wiping it down much easier and quicker, but still a bother.
- Why does it feel like I'm the only one who cleans the microwave? Perhaps because I am? Stumble It!