Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Some pictures, well, just don't turn out.



Top: Husband outside during a train stop






Next: Rocky Mountains. Really, they were sitting still and smiling. I wasn't. Sitting still, that is. I'm sure I was smiling!


Right, Below: It seemed like every time I got the camera ready and clicked, a tree jumped in front of the train window. Do the trees practice this? "Hey, I'll wreck this picture if you get in the way of the next one."














Husband got a few blurry tree shots, too, but he had enough sense to go outside at the various stops to look around and take pictures on solid ground. If only he'd stood still a little longer, I might have had a decent picture of him, too!

Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes the pictures that don't turn out have the best stories though;)

7/22/2009 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't all vacation photos turn out blurry? I thought it was required.

7/22/2009 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I finally had a name and it was going to be Chuck. Good grief.

7/23/2009 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.