Friday, March 06, 2009

Ah, Friday. Friday!!

What a week! I found myself honestly including clip art in almost all of my emails. When I realized which search terms I'd used, I had to laugh. It was semi-hysterical laughter, of course, with the underlying, "How long is it until spring break??"
To reschedule a parent-teacher conference involving four staff members: circus. It's true: step right up! Take a look at the drama in the center ring as we try to meld four conference schedules and find one common time that fits the parent's (narrow) request!
I responded to an email from a co-teacher on the subject of another parent who is so in denial that she has one foot in Egypt: scream.

After we finally got across the tightrope of scheduling by working out a time with three out of four teachers, followed by a time slot when two out of four can continue if needed: relief. This search term got me a batch of buildings and maps, though, thinking of "relief" as texture or architecture, so I tried relax. That did the trick.


In response to a coworker having a rough week: "Could be worse; we could be out of coffee!" Of course, the keyword was coffee.


I wonder what will turn up in the email today? Hm, maybe I really don't want to know.

Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.