email: okaybyme at gmail dot com
Compost Happens is a personal blog: part family, part garden, part crunchy green eco-writer. I'm Daisy, and I'm the groundskeeper here. I take care of family, garden, and coffee, when I'm not teaching and doing laundry.Subscribe in a reader
- A Mother's Garden of Verses
- Mid-Century Modern Moms
- Suddenly Frugal, great advice for the lean and green
- Green Girl in Wisconsin
- Broke but Hungry: Two Frugal Foodies
- Farmgirl Fare – those sheep are so, so cute.
- Quote Snack Blog
- Earth Muffin, a kindred spirit
- Woulda Coulda Shoulda
- Scribbit: Motherhood in Alaska
- Wantnot – for bargain hunters
- Flea's World
- Principal's Page
- Queen of Spain, another kindred spirit
- World's Strongest Librarian
- In the Know Now
For Your Garden
Design by Animzmirot Designs
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.