Sunday, August 31, 2008

Does my coffee addiction count?

I've been tagged twice for this meme, so I'd better get to it. I was tagged by Autism Family Adventures and Lynn the Piggy Bank Painter. Here are the basic rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Six Unspectacular Quirks:


1. I like to hang out in my pajamas on weekends. In fact, I was in my PJs when I started the rough draft of this post.
2. Now that I've figured out which plant it is, I've discovered that I like spinach. I'm cooking it in a lot of meals this season.
3. Creative spelling of names drives me buggy. Jym? Madysin? Gorj? Whynonah? Really, parents.
4. I need a lot of sleep. I'm cranky if I don't get enough.
5. My snacky weakness (aside from chocolate) is Fritos corn chips. The original, that is. I don't like the chili flavor.
6. Cooking appliances take up much too much space in my kitchen, but I use them regularly. Bread machine, mini-rotisserie oven, steamer, crockpot, I need them.

Who to tag? I don't know. If you'd like to do this meme (and it's easy, trust me), leave a comment leading us to read your post! The hardest part is choosing which unremarkable quirks are worth mentioning, since unremarkable quirks are, well, unremarkable.

Labels:

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Earth Muffin said...

Oh, I hate the creative spelling too! My oldest had a classmate named Miracle in his 1st grade class...only she spelled it Myrahkol. I kid you not. At my husband's school, there is a little girl in Pre-K named Alana...spelled Ellahnagh. Can you imagine that poor little girl as a kindergartener having to write her name on her papers? Or later in life when her name is being called out on a class roster and every single professor pronounces is wrong? She's going to hate her parents!

8/31/2008 12:19 PM  
Blogger Bonnie sayers said...

Thanks for doing the meme. Great to know someone else tagged you for this as well.

I love spinach too.

8/31/2008 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.