Fruit cobbler so simple, I don't know where it came from!
Quick and Easy Fruit Cobbler
1/2 stick butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour (or 1/2 cup all-purpose and 1/2 cup wheat flour)
1 1/2 tsps baking powder
1 cup milk
1 can canned fruit, undrained
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Melt butter in an 8×8 baking dish (can be done in the oven or microwave).
3. In a separate bowl, mix together sugar, flour, baking powder, and milk.
4. Pour batter over melted butter in baking dish.
5. Pour fruit over the batter.
6. Optional: For added crunch, crumble granola on top.
7. Bake for 45 minutes.
The only problem is this: I can't find the original source to provide a link and give credit! If this is your recipe, please let me know in the comments or send me an email. I'll make sure you get a link. If you know who originally posted it, please follow through so we can give credit where delicious credit is due.
Labels: kitchen storiesStumble It!