Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Must be my rapier-like wit.

You are a Knife




You are precise, determined, and detail oriented.(So why can't I get this darn thing to align at the top of the post?!)

You mean what you say, and you say what you mean. (I meant what I said, and I said what I meant; a Daisy is faithful, 100%. Sorry, Horton, I stole your catchphrase.)

You enjoy taking risks and living on the edge.(I'm not sure about this one. The edge of what? I hope there's coffee.)

You are a controversial person. Your opinions tend to be divisive. (My politics lean left, if you didn't know that already.)


Labels:

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a fork. That is all.

7/09/2008 11:19 AM  
Blogger PunditMom said...

Hmm, I'm also a fork -- not sure if it's a salad fork, dinner fork or dessert!

7/10/2008 8:47 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

My mom is a knife. Chip off the old whetstone, she is!

7/12/2008 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.