Reasons to love a Farm Market in any locale
- Often fresher than the supermarket
- Less fuel burned to transport food grown locally
- Supporting community economy
- Eliminate the middleman, producer gets a larger percentage of the profit
- Live music, local musicians.
- Fair trade coffee: an eight-oz. drink, and a half pound of beans for later.
- Hand-tooled wooden utensil to add to Amigo's collection
- New bag, perfect size for my laptop, made from salvaged sails. This bag is fabulous. It's water-resistant, strong, lightweight, and it'll last beyond the projected lifetime of the technology. I kept wandering past the Seadogs Bags booth, enjoying the workmanship, but not buying. I don't need a new purse. I don't need a lunch bag or schoolbag. La Petite has her bags all settled, too. Then Husband reminded me: "Honey, you wanted a better bag for your new laptop." Yes! That's it! He helped find the right size, and I picked my favorite. No easy task, that; each bag was unique, and each one had its own story. I finally narrowed down the selection to two, then picked the one with the interior lining I liked best.