Thursday, May 15, 2008

April Showers bring May -- flowers?

PTA decided to extend Teacher Appreciation Week to be two weeks long. They asked kids to bring in flowers. Despite the poor quality photo from my cell phone camera, I think you can see that I feel appreciated. Yes, that's my messy desk behind the vase. Hey, it's May. My workload is at its heaviest right now. In other words, it's the perfect time for kids to give me flowers.

But I must say I like these flowers even better.



P.S. PTA gave us "breakfast" in the lounge at recess, including Starbucks coffee. W00T!!

Happy Love Thursday, everyone.

Labels: , ,

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynn - the piggy bank painter said...

How very nice! I'm sure you deserve every single petal : )

5/15/2008 7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy it while you can..lol

arlene,
Bainbridge Island flowers

5/15/2008 9:50 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

I love the flowers on the chalkboard too! Between my two children, we had 9 teachers to buy for. I am on a shoe-string budget so, I purchased some fancy sticky notes from Michaels that had 2 designs per pack. During the year sticky notes have been our usual form of communication. :)

5/19/2008 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.