Wednesday, April 16, 2008

There must be a punch line here somewhere.

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Canoe.
Canoe who?
Canoe tell me a good knock knock joke?


I could rename this post "When Canoes go Wild." This one is tired of hanging on the garage, so it's creating a stream for a getaway. Or maybe it'll use the ladder to elope with the fishing boat behind the shed. It's my neighbor's canoe. Should I warn him? Or do you think he'd be happy not to have to pay for the big wedding?


Sorry, a bit punchy. It's been a week. Let's leave it at that. And it's only Wednesday!

I'll just go feed the rabbit.

Labels: , ,

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! At least it's being stored upside down... :)

And, it's snowing here! It was in the 80s yesterday! I love spring. ;)

4/16/2008 6:28 PM  
Blogger Flea said...

Woohoo! Our canoe is resting against our house. :(

4/16/2008 9:23 PM  
Blogger Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

No worries of flooding here, but I keep seeing pictures from around the states. Kinda freaky!

I love it when kids tell knock knock jokes. So I'll let you tell a few now and then!

4/17/2008 2:10 PM  
Blogger Lynn - the piggy bank painter said...

I can do it. Canoe???
Yeah, I know, dumb joke : )

4/18/2008 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.