Ah, it's all random
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- I've been watching the Weather Channel frequently to get the latest forecast for the playoff game on Sunday.
- I've worn a little Packer attire each day this week. Today, I went all out and wore my loud and wild and snuggly warm football fleece, a Packer bandanna headband, and even fan-style socks.
- Contrary to most fans, the outcome of a Packer playoff game actually affects our family directly.
- I had a piece of Amigo's birthday cake with my supper; it had green and gold icing flowers and pretty sugar snowflakes. We already ate the part that was decorated like a Packer helmet.
- Serious football fan and good Wisconsinite, I'd still rather drink Diet Coke than beer with my bratwurst.
- I actually decorated my fireplace mantel using Packer pom-pons.
Tags? Here goes --
Shash from Diary of a Crazed Mommy
Dana from The Dana Files (another Wisconsin blogger!)
MamaCheryl from Red Pens and Diapers (also from Northern Wisconsin!)
Melanie from the Refrigerator Door
Judy from Not Afraid of the F Word
Margalit from What Was I Thinking?
I am privileged to share blog space with Melanie, Judy, and Margalit at Mid-Century Modern Moms.