Friday, January 18, 2008

Ah, it's all random

I've been tagged with another meme, this time for six random facts about me. I've done seven, I've done eight, so six sounds accessible. Melissa of Green Girl, another Wisconsin blogger, tagged me for the (gulp) revealing post.
Here are the rules:
  1. Link to the person that tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
  4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
  5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Well, here goes. I've chosen a theme for this meme.

  • I've been watching the Weather Channel frequently to get the latest forecast for the playoff game on Sunday.
  • I've worn a little Packer attire each day this week. Today, I went all out and wore my loud and wild and snuggly warm football fleece, a Packer bandanna headband, and even fan-style socks.
  • Contrary to most fans, the outcome of a Packer playoff game actually affects our family directly.
  • I had a piece of Amigo's birthday cake with my supper; it had green and gold icing flowers and pretty sugar snowflakes. We already ate the part that was decorated like a Packer helmet.
  • Serious football fan and good Wisconsinite, I'd still rather drink Diet Coke than beer with my bratwurst.
  • I actually decorated my fireplace mantel using Packer pom-pons.
If you're thinking that I have a one track mind, you're almost right. I'm also obsessing over first semester report cards.

Tags? Here goes --
Shash from Diary of a Crazed Mommy
Dana from The Dana Files (another Wisconsin blogger!)
MamaCheryl from Red Pens and Diapers (also from Northern Wisconsin!)
Melanie from the Refrigerator Door
Judy from Not Afraid of the F Word
Margalit from What Was I Thinking?
I am privileged to share blog space with Melanie, Judy, and Margalit at Mid-Century Modern Moms.

Labels: , ,

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll do this on Saturday, when I'm not so foggy!

1/18/2008 8:42 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

While I was sitting at my eye doctor's office yesterday, all four people who left said goodbye with an added blessing to the Packers. "Go Pack Go!" It's amazing how one-tracked our minds get this time of year.

1/19/2008 6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Pack! I love your enthusiasm!

1/19/2008 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/10/2008 11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/15/2009 3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.