funday -- Thursday?
- Favre hasn't won yet in Dallas. It's time. (Remember KC? Same thing.)
- Youth and good health (receiving corps) + Experience (quarterback) = Win
- Al Harris vs. T.O. -- Harris is all talent, no ego. 'Nuff said.
- Packers are looking much better than they did at Chicago, their only loss.
- Mason Crosby's kicks have come through in a pinch -- several pinches, in fact.
- Tony Romo grew up idolizing Brett Favre. Beat his idol? No way.
- And the final reason: It's just a game, after all. And the Packers enjoy it and play it very, very well.
So without further ado, I'm going to pop a pizza in the oven and reach for my cheesehead. Stumble It!