Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Coffee and Blogging

Coffee and blogging.

Coffee and blogging.

Go together like....(insert your own analogy here, but keep it appropriate and clean. My children read this blog, and so does my mother).

When I first contemplated starting a blog, I thought I should name it something to do with that delicious and aromatic beverage I enjoy every morning. Then, as I surfed the blogosphere, I realized that most of the best coffee names were already taken. Compost Happens is just right for me, and the term "groundskeeper" can mean so many things, including taking care of coffee, so I feel good. Just in case you're curious, here are a few of those with "coffee" style titles. Ah, yes, my kindred spirits.


Mommy Needs Coffee would have been me, but Jenn chose the name first. Busymom uses the tag line "better parenting through coffee." Mocha Momma is not just a coffee lover, but a teacher, too. Then there's the Caffeinated Librarian, with a cute T.S. Eliot quote in her header. Measuring your life in coffee spoons is not unusual, at least in the blogosphere. Merritt, unwilling resident of Iowa, claims that her blog is Just the Coffee Talking.

And this one is not a coffee blog, but she's talking about ways to freeze zucchini, so I think I'll memorize Farmgirl's suggestions before I go out to the garden. I never know how many of these lovely squash I might find!

All this coffee talk is making me thirsty. Feels like a good day for a Cafe Vienna in a Vince Lombardi mug.

Labels: , ,

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A lady after my own heart, kids, disabilities, gardening and coffee is there anything else in life......

9/12/2007 5:26 PM  
Blogger mommy~dearest said...

Well, there's scrapbooking...but kids and coffee come waaaaaay before that. I'm not even sure which should come first at times- kids...coffee? Coffee...kids? Hmmm...will think on that.

9/13/2007 11:20 AM  
Blogger Casdok said...

Coffee and blogging mmmmmmmmm Or is that sad!!!

9/13/2007 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.