10 Ways to Leave your... Zucchini
10. Give them away to neighbors and friends.
9. Give them to relatives.
8. Place a few on the neighbor's front porch, then ring the doorbell and run away.
7. Grate a little into spaghetti sauce. Stew. Soup.
6. Go to the farmer's market and sneak yours onto the vendors' tables when they're not looking.
5. Grate some for the freezer. You'll love it in January.
4. Feed some to the rabbits, wild or pet.
3. Convince the neighborhood kids to use a big one as a baseball bat.
2. When someone tries to give you a zucchini, insist they take two tomatoes in trade.
1. Offer a zucchini "free with purchase" at your rummage sale.Stumble It!