Saturday, July 28, 2007

Christmas in July

I admitted this in another post; I shop almost year round for Christmas and birthdays. My sister-in-law sent me to this site, and I found some really unique treasures. In fact, that's the name of the site; Evelyn's Treasures.
I give practical gifts sometimes, and sometimes I'd rather give fun. Let's see; La Petite might like this. My garden would look nice with this addition. I enjoy windchimes, and Evelyn offers several different types. Clicking on the home/office section will help you find some gorgeous bookends and other office supplies with pizazz. I like the Chinese sword letter opener for something both cool and useful.
Even though I like to pick on my younger brother, I would probably give him this. Cute, eh?


Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.