Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Another top ten list

After I wrote my list of ten about Amigo, I promised La Petite I'd write about her, too. She responded, with her voice positively gooey and dripping, "Ooo, I feel so special."

1. We share a talent for sarcasm.
2. We enjoy shoes. She loves her Converse All-Stars, and I actually enjoy taking her shopping for them because it's so much fun.
3. We've seen all the Harry Potter movies together. I've read the books, too; she prefers the movies. Sometimes we chat afterwards, and I can fill in the back stories that the movies have to skip to save time.
4. We love our bunnies. In fact, our crazy bunny Peanut loves us best. He isn't very fond of the men in the family.
5. We don't mind getting dirt under our nails. she is good with flowers; I take charge of the vegetable garden.
6. We could watch the movie The Blues Brothers over and over again. We quote lines from the movie when they seem appropriate, and we know all the trivia. (Yes, Carrie Fischer's salon is the "Curl up and Dye.")
7. We can share a box of mixed chocolates without conflict. She likes the milk chocolate, while I prefer the dark.
8. We like fresh tomatoes and fresh green beans, right off the vine. Mmmm.
9. We enjoy our caffeine. She lives on Mt. Dew, and I love my coffee.
10. Green Bay Packer Football. 'Nuff said.

Labels: , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger kristina said...

Too much fun! When I taught at St. Thomas, a student from Eau Claire showed up with a cheese tie one day....

7/31/2007 9:18 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

my face looks weird here.................

8/01/2007 3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.