Monday, October 16, 2006

NaBloWriMo

Yes, you read that correctly. As if I didn't have enough to do, I signed up for one more. This is for fun, though, so I can take it or leave it if I get too stressed out. NaBloWriMo stands for National Blog Writing Month. The idea came from the fabulous Fussy, who looks at this as a lead-in to NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month. When is that? I have no idea. I can't see my way clear to write a novel in a month, or write a novel at all... unless it's a book of poetry, which is not a novel. A poem a day? Now that would be both a challenge and great fun. Maybe in June... but I digress.

My challenge will be to blog every single day in November. If this turns out to be too tough, I'll try it again in February. (teehee) If I run out of topics, I'll dig into my coffee mug collection for a freshly brewed story or two. I'll see what the bunnies are up to. November won't have much garden or compost talk; up here in the North Woods, the gardens are dead already. I could take the camera outside and show what a snow day looks like. And that's not even mentioning the children... ....

Well, if I could ramble on about nothing and even provide links to six other posts, I think November will go just fine. Now, gentle lurkers, your challenge is to post a comment on a blog (not necessarily mine) every day of November. Try it! You might like it! See you at NaBloWriMo!

Labels: , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Smile!

Search & Win

About 1 in 5 child deaths is due to injury. CDC Vital Signs www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns

Creative 

Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

Copyright, 2003-2008 by OkayByMe. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Daisy, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma and my lawyers you might deal with.